We all know planning your special day is a stressful endeavor. Luckily there are bridesmaids and mothers to lighten that heavy load. With the chill of winter creeping ever closer there is no better way to say thank you to your sisterly support system by spoiling them with this free home-made bath salt printable. Not a bad idea for Mother’s Day either!
Spoil Yourself Labels
What you will need:
- Clamp Jar Small (500ml), Mr. Price Home, R19.99
- Wooden Spoons 6pk, Woolworths Food, R10.95 p/pack
- Double Sided Tape
- Sturdy printing paper (Paper or Card Stock)
- Bath Salts
- Print out the template on an A3 sturdy paper stock at your nearest printer. Ask them to print it without using the “fit to page” option, just to ensure that the size is correct.
- Cut out each design on the page.
- Fill the jar with bath salt and close the lid.
- Tie the bath salt tag and spoon around the lid
- Stick the double-sided tape on the blank part of the printed strip and then paste the one edge over it to make one circular strip.
- Slide it over the jar from the side where you don’t have the spoon and tag.
- Stick double-sided tape on the circular design that you have cut out and paste it on top of the lid. This will ensure the strip to stay in one place.