The time has finally arrived to start with some exciting Christmas DIY’s. With only 2 more months left until Christmas, you better get your fingers warmed-up for all the DIY’s coming your way.Now what better way to get you into the festive mood than putting up the Christmas tree! Like many South Africans, we are usually on holiday during this time of the year and generally do not have the luxury of having a proper Christmas tree with us.
Most of the time we end up with some kind of twig or small plant, being the symbol of our Christmas tree, not even to mention any decorations. Well, today we bring you some very easy, simple, yet pretty Christmas tree decorations. You could even use these decorations as part of your Christmas table décor or as small window displays.To start creating your Christmas Tree Stars, just download the free printable and follow the instructions below.
- Please print the downloadable PDF onto your old storybook sheets.
- Cut out the stars all around the edges.
- Trace the paper stars onto the netting fabric, so that the netting star is a little bit bigger than the paper star.
- Pile the paper stars and netting stars together onto a piece of felt and trace another bigger star onto the felt fabric.
- You should end-up with three stars, a paper star, net star and fabric star.
- Lightly glue the three stars together, so that the points of the stars are still loose from each other.
- Now make a small hole at the top of one of the star points and pull some string through.
- And there you have it, your easy DIY Christmas tree decorations