One mention of the Apple Watch Sport in our office and I see many faces light up. Especially those of the team at the tech table. What was once the stuff of sci-fi movies from our childhood is now a reality – a watch that lets you do, well…everything. Seems like Apple has nailed it once again with a cool device that’s all about connectivity, convenience and style.
Receive and respond to notifications in an instant. Track your daily activity. Control your music using only your voice. With Apple Watch Sport, important information and essential features are always just a raise of the wrist away. Not to mention music, maps, and phone calls. Apple Watch Sport lets you do the things you do every day, just more easily and conveniently. Pay and receive notifications. Right from your wrist.
The Apple watch Sport is also your friend in health and fitness, giving you a snapshot of your daily activity and exercise and motivating you to move more. There’s also a dedicated workout app to help you get and stay fit – no more gym or trainer needed, it’s all in your hands!
As individual as you are. Apple Watch Sport is the most personal product we’ve ever made, because it’s designed to be worn. ~ Apple
As usual Apple has taken into consideration the style aspect and cool factor when designing the watch. They’ve designed a range of different looking watches that can be further personalised by switching bands and changing watch faces.
Where To Get Your Own
If you’d like to put this on the Christmas gift list to yourself you can head to your closest Apple iStore to check it out and gift yourself.
Keep in the loop:
It’s a Giveaway!
Terms & Conditions
- We regret, you may only enter this competition if you are residing in South Africa and over 18 years of age, and in possession of a valid identity document.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of identification when receiving the prize. Only one entry per person. Entries are only accepted through the entry form on this post (i.e. via The Pretty Blog).
- This prize is not transferable for cash.
- Prizes are not negotiable, transferable or exchangeable. The prize is a 38mm Apple Watch Sport in any colour, subject to availability
- The prize will be awarded through a random selection on The Pretty Blog.
- Please note that all images used in this post are purely for inspiration and the experience might look different than the exact images used here.
- Competition commences 14 December 2015 at 8am and closes 8am the following day. No late entries will be accepted.
- The Pretty Blog is only the promoter of this competition and will not be held liable for any damages or claims concerning these products or services.
- Directors, shareholders, employees, agents, consultants and tenants of Somerset Mall, Apple iStore and/or The Pretty Blog, and their immediate relatives and staff members, may not enter this competition.
- Winners may be requested to permit Somerset Mall, Apple iStore and the Pretty Blog to publish their names and photographs for marketing purposes, but may decline the request.
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to and accept these terms and conditions.