Already firm fans of Poetry’s fun sophistication, we were so excited to see their summer range for 2017! We recently attended their launch event and were wowed by their greenhouse-inspired collection with beautiful brush stroke patterns and floral prints. Perfectly timed for the hot months ahead, the only problem we’re having is deciding which dress to wear first!
Behind the scenes at Poetry
Founded by people who enjoy firing up imaginations and has a love for creating things that inspire others, Poetry carefully sources, designs and curates products from all over the world. With a focus on the little details and finding creators who share their enthusiasm for quality craftsmanship, Poetry consistently surprises and impresses with their seasonal releases.
What we liked
Sun-kissed outfits are the go-to this season, from off-the-shoulder dresses and tops to floral-inspired must-have items. With the perfect accessories – leather bags, precious stone rings and elegant straw hats – Poetry has the complete look, whether you’re having a lazy Sunday lunch or out enjoying bright beach vibes.
Summer isn’t just about the perfect wardrobe, though – Poetry also has stunning home inspiration. From crystal glassware to cookbooks and candles. Everything you need to add the finishing touches to your living space. Make sure you feel as great as you look, with their aptly named Frangipani bath and body range, which is sure to spoil you for all your hard work done this year!
The new range is crisp, comfortable and colourful, not to mention flattering! We loved the flowing lines with bright pops of green and white – ideal for warm summer days and evenings under the stars. The blushing blooms range, which is a lighter shade of coral, is the perfect way to brighten up any outfit and still stay classy.
It’s a giveaway!
We loved the range so much, we paired up with Poetry to give one lucky reader the chance to win a summer wardrobe update by giving away a R5 000 voucher! Enter before 17 October 2016 for a chance to revamp your style this season.
T’s and C’s
- This is a national competition, open to anyone living in South Africa.
- Extra entries can be earned by signing up for the Poetry newsletter and sharing the giveaway on social media.
- The competition closes on 17 October 2016 and the winner will be notified via email.
- Clothing, accessories and footwear items featured in these images will be filtering into stores throughout the October to December period and will be available in stores and online, while stocks last.
- The R 5 000 gift voucher can be used in stores or online but cannot be exchanged for cash.