With all this talk in the office of the big Mauritius giveaway and of sunshine and the approaching holidays we are daydreaming of beach time and poolside lounging. And we’ve recently discovered Nicole Martine, a local beachwear brand that will have you perfectly kitted out in luxury island style this summer.
Nicole Martine’s products range from beautiful beach towels to monochrome and printed caftans, wide brim hats, full costumes and bikinis, neoprene beach totes and baskets. What we love about these products is that they are high quality and classically stylish – styles that flatter all and can be worn with anything. Nicole has designed her ranges in mainly modern black, white and navy – chic, versatile and luxurious pieces that you’ll reach for year after year. All products are designed in South Africa and made locally, with the exception of new Paradis Summer Collection SS’15 swimwear line being made in Mauritius.
Paradis is French for ‘Paradise’ or ‘the perfect place’. Our new SS’15 collection is inspired by the island of Mauritius and its blend of French and Mauritian culture. Mauritius island is close to our hearts – we love the island’s fascinating mix of cultures, traditions and languages, colourful markets, tropical scenery, warm climate and the hospitality of the locals. ~ Nicole Martine
Shop Nicole Martine Products
Nicole Martine products can be shopped online and shipped locally or internationally – a great option for Christmas gifting, or to add to your own Christmas gift wishlist! We love their neoprene beach tote bags and unique beach towels as easy Christmas gifting options.
Nicole Martine embodies the lush, exotic island lifestyle. We aim to offer everyone a classic natural beach style with a touch of island luxury. ~ Nicole Martine
It’s a Giveaway!
At the end of today one very lucky reader will be set for luxury island style when they win a Nicole Martine hamper worth over R3000! This beautiful hamper includes:
- 1 Tamarin Bikini
- 1 Neoprene Tote
- 2 Beach Towels
- 1 Beach Caftan
- 1 Raffia Sun Hat
Terms & Conditions
- We regret, you may only enter this competition if you are residing in South Africa and over 18 years of age, and in possession of a valid identity document.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of identification when receiving the prize. Only one entry per person. Entries are only accepted through the entry form on this post (i.e. via The Pretty Blog).
- This prize is not transferable for cash.
- Prizes are not negotiable, transferable or exchangeable.
- The prize will be awarded through a random selection on The Pretty Blog.
- Please note that all images used in this post are purely for inspiration and the experience might look different than the exact images used here.
- Competition commences 7 December 2015 at 8am and closes 8am the next day. No late entries will be accepted.
- The Pretty Blog is only the promoter of this competition and will not be held liable for any damages or claims concerning these products or services.
- Directors, shareholders, employees, agents, consultants and tenants of Nicole Martine and/or The Pretty Blog, and their immediate relatives and staff members, may not enter this competition.
- Winners may be requested to permit Nicole Martine and the Pretty Blog to publish their names and photographs for marketing purposes, but may decline the request.
- The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to and accept these terms and conditions.