These infused ice cubes are such a simple way to add some fresh, healthy flavour and colour into a cool jug of water or sparkling summer cocktail. I always prepare a few ice trays full, pop them into the freezer and they’re ready to use when I need them.
You can use any combination and a large variety of fresh fruit, vegetables, edible flowers and herbs. It really can be as simple as picking whatever is available in your garden on the day. A lovely way to impress your guests or simply beautify your daily glasses of water.
- Preparation Time 10 minutes
- Freezing Time 1 hour
- cool water enough to fill your ice trays
- fresh fruit, vegetables, edible flowers & herbs handful one large
- Rinse all your chosen fruit, vegetables, herbs and flowers.
- Divide them between the slots in the ice tray mixing up and combining as you like.
- gently pour over cool water until each slot is full
- Place into the freezer and freeze for at least an hour or until the water has completely frozen.
- Pop into your drink of choice and enjoy!