You don’t have to be a mixologist to serve beautiful, delicious cocktails to your guests this festive season. It’s so easy to turn a classy glass of bubbly into a work of art by simply adding one or two of your favourite fresh ingredients. This cocktail is so simple, yet it looks absolutely stunning. The bruised blackberries are added to a flute, along with a sprig of rosemary that aids as a fragrant stirring stick. It’s a dramatic touch that will bring your party to life in an instant. Cheers!
- MCC (sparkling wine or Prosecco will do just as well)
- Some blackberries
- Few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Pour the MCC into champagne flutes, but don’t fill it up right to the top yet (leave some space).
- Add a few blackberries to each glass and use a teaspoon to lightly crush them, releasing their purple juices.
- Add a sprig of rosemary to easy glass and serve immediately.