When you celebrate your wedding day in the South Africa during the month of February, you’re sure to have heaps of warmth and sunshine. Werner and Petri tied the knot at the quaint and romantic Olive Mystery on a hot summer’s day, but their colour scheme reflected cool tones of milky green and touches of soft, vintage and feminine detail that gave the day an everlasting charm. Petri looked just as timeless in her hand-picked Pronovias gown which fitted her like a glove. We love the sleek yet romantic hairstyle that complimented her attire whilst Werner and his grooms men looked the part of true gentlemen in the English countryside. Louise Vorster was the official photographer of the day.
Tell us your story.
What are your most memorable moments?
Where did you get most of your inspiration from?
- Make-Up: Halouw make-up Academy |
- Bridesmaids dresses: Peaches and Spice |
- Venue & Catering: Olive Mystery |
- Flowers: Priscilla Schutte |
- Decor : The Wedding Warehouse |
- Wedding Dress: Pronovias |
- Cookies: Sugar Smith Cakes |
- Shoes: Anella Bridal Shoes |
- Stationery: Pistachio Designs |
- Photographer: Louise Vorster |
- Hair: Sonja Gamble Hair Professionals |
- Sound Equipment : MVC5 Sound Engineering |
- RIngs: Bride Girl's best friend |