Tim and Lynne’s wedding took place in Stellenbosch earlier this year. It was sunny and warm without a hint of wind or rain and thus the day was just perfect. Lynne embraced the architectural outlines of Landtscap Estate and chose an earthy- chic and relaxed style for the table décor and flowers. She looked incredibly elegant in her custom made wedding gown with beaded bodice, soft, flowing skirt, and big floppy bow on the back. We love the fresh colour of her bridesmaids’ dresses and the gents looked just as dashing. As Monica Dart snapped away the couple savoured every moment of their big day which they celebrated with 100 of their closets friends and family.
Tell us how you met and how Tim eventually proposed?
What song did you choose for your opening dance?
- Bridesmaid dresses: Alana Made with Love |
- Décor & Coordinating: Absolute Collections |
- Dress: Alana Made with Love |
- Entertainment: Plush |
- DJ : DJ Darren Rose |
- Flowers: Wild Flowers |
- Catering: Two Chefs |
- Gifts: Yuppiechef Wedding Registry |
- Hair & Make-up: Lianne Kakebeeke |
- Hiring: Okasie |
- Hiring: Urban Tonic |
- Photographer : Monica Dart |
- Rings: Peter Gilder |
- Shoes: L.K. Bennett |
- Stationery: Secret Diary |
- Venue: Landtscap |