Our gorgeous South African summer is here! It is the perfect time of the year to celebrate love and have a beautiful sun kissed-wedding day. If you are planning a garden or outdoor ceremony then this is a great FREE printable for you. Sunglasses can be a cute, quirky and really useful wedding favour. Here is a lovely way to present them. Simply print, follow the directions below and pop one on each seat at your wedding service.If you’re not a bride, but you love this bright sunshiny design, print it and have it beautifully framed.
- Choose the page from this document that will be useful to you.
- Print your desired amount of pages onto a thick A4 card stock.
- Cut out the design using a craft knife and ruler or a pair of scissors.
- If you will be placing the sunglasses on the printable, cut two slits in the space provided for the sunglasses. Make sure that the slits are spaced the same distance apart as the sunglasses arms so that you can push the sunglasses arms through the paper.
- If you are using the printable as a paddle. Place double sided tape on the back of a wooden paddle and stick it behind the printable.
- If you are using the printable as an artwork. Simply print and place in an A5 frame.