Today we share the balmy summer wedding of Reinhardt and Melanie, two happy snappers who tied the knot after 8 years of blissful dating in the Kwazulu-Natal Midlands. And a shimming day it was indeed as their wedding reflected beautiful de-saturated tones of old gold and creamy naturals with a touch of navy blue royalty. It was a special day as this delightful photography duo got in front of the camera for a change to enjoy the company of their friends and family as they said “I do’’ against the wistful backdrop of the Natal midlands. Picture Me & U Photography captured this beautiful day.
Your best word of advice for couples planning their wedding day?
Any hints for other brides on how to keep your wedding budget friendly?
- Venue: Netherwood |
- Catering: Harvey's |
- Photographers: Picture Me & U |
- Entertainment: The Rocketeers |
- Dress: Garnish Couture |
- Decor Hire: In Good Company |
- Make-up: Claudia Hamman |
- Accommodation : Fordoun Hotel |
- Mariage officer: Jonathan Payne |
- Bridemaids Dresses: Forever New |
- DJ: Dj Skinny |
- Videographer: Pieter Joubert |