Nicola and I have been fans of Minted for a while. You can just imagine how excited and surprised we were when this amazing San Francisco based company asked us to guest judge their latest invitation challenge. Even though they are based in the USA, they have designers creating beautiful stationery for them all over the world. Minted specialized in unique designed invitations and stationary, from wedding invites and baby announcements to Christmas cards. It’s easy peasy, you choose a design. Enter your text and upload a photos and then they print all the invites/cards and send them to you!
We are honored to be selected amongst some big names in the industry, to judge this challenge. It was not an easy task. The girls sent over tons of designs and we had to pick our favorite nine! So here they are…our favorite nine…Now the rest of the challenge is up to you. You have to select your favorite one. The winning designer of the challenge will be rewarded with a cash prize from Minted.
So please comment below and pick your favorite one :) (Please use the name provided)
You might have seen Minted on The Pretty Blog before as we have included some of their gorgeous invitations in our wedding planning series.
1. Complimentary by Stacey Hill
2. Autumn Leaves by Robin Ott Designs
3. Backyard Tent by Emily Elizabeth Design
4. Bonnie Ride by Snickerdoodles
5. Confetti Toss by Jennifer Wick
6. Crosshatch by Stacey Hill
7. Painted Sky by AJ Creative
8. School Note Sweetheart by Cycling Pear Design
9. Timeline of Events by Bethany Andreson