We always anticipate the very moment the SARIE Bruid hits shelves nationwide. This glossy annual magazine is always packed with an array of distinctive, creative and inspirational wedding content and once again this year, the magazine did not fail to impress. What gets us even more excited is our very own inspirational shoot gracing not only the index and beauty pages but an entire story of 6 jam-packed pages of jewel-toned inspiration.
Thanks to our wonderful team of collaborators, this shoot is by far one of favourites. Christine Meintjes was the master brain behind the lens, while the ladies at Flowers in the Foyer were the green fingers taking care of all the floral designs, the gorgeous location and yes that enviable emerald cupboard. Alicia Buckle and Sanmarie made sure our beautiful girls looked the part, while all the stationery and confectionary requirements were looked after by Susan Brand and Nelle Cakes. We couldn’t have pulled off this rich and righteous story without our wonderful team of talents and we hope you find as much joy looking at these images as we did in creating them.
- Photographer: Christine Meintjes |
- Flowers & Venue: Flowers in the Foyer |
- Make-up: Alicia Buckle |
- Hair : Sanmarie Botha |
- Models: Esté Nell & Lize Stander |
- Stationery: Susan Brand Design |
- Cake: Nelle Cakes |
- Plates & Vases: Nest Vintage Shop |
- Plum Dress & Tulle Skirt: Lace Blossom |
- Lace Dress & White dress with green sash: Elbeth Gillis |
- Accessories: Lulu Belle |
- Plum Shoes & Beaded Belt: ZARA |
- Gold top with lace detail: Nicci Boutique |
- Styling : Anneke Roux & Nicola Pretorius from The Pretty Blog |