As a new year begins we feel that sense of wonder, hope and fresh beginnings. This glorious, green daydream of a shoot has us feeling happy and hopeful. For the fresh-faced, nature loving, balanced bride this creation is a botanical feast for the eyes – you’ll find endless inspiration here. Styled by Leipzig Floral Design and captured by BlueCheri Photography… this is #BeautifulBalance!
Green is the colour most commonly associated with freshness and hope. Green is often used to symbolise rebirth, renewal and immortality. The hope that it represents is a faith that things are only getting better and stronger.
~ Team Leipzig Floral Design
We are in love with nature and the goodness that she brings and so wanted to create an organic, real and elegant shoot on a white pallet. This created something sophisticated, modern and beautiful.
As we welcome in the New Year we know it’s the time for new beginnings, new love and, of course, wonderful weddings. So in honour of the sun, warm summer days and new green leaves we bring you this shoot to kick off the season and reflect the beauty of new beginnings.
For our shoot we focused on the beautiful shapes of leaves and the simple, fresh and organic feel of greenery. Constructing a table setting for a lovely alfresco lunch brought the pretty outdoors inside.
The contrast of green with gold and ivory, delicate elements of embroidered dresses against organic matter such as green leaves, bamboo shoots and raw wood. Incorporation of the ever trending modern gold and our model dressed in a organic green dress, all makes the shoot a feast to the senses and definitely something unique. Imagine walking down the isle is a dress made of green leaves, what better way to honour nature and be different!
We love the contrast between green organic plants, raw wood, ivory and gold wedding dresses together with subtle yet eye catching accents of gold in the jewellery and decor. Objects chosen as furnishings are modern simple lines in the glassware and copper wired chandeliers in traditional shapes yet made out of modern material and perfect in its symmetry.
Achieving Botanical #BeautifulBalance: The Tips
- Incorporate white and green botanical elements in your décor to put the focus on nature and all her abundance
- Keep your look simple modern and clean
- Elements of copper as accents in invitations, furnishing and even jewellery adds points of interest and shine to your décor and finishing touches
- Simple arrangements of raw wood, glass and plant stems or seedlings creates a very clean modern and sophisticated look to your wedding
- Consider hanging arrangements of green fresh botanicals suspended in coper cages above your tables.
- Dress you cake up with leaves and add shine
- Be bold and consider wearing a botanical headpiece to wow your guests!
Green is the colour of growing love and the beginning of a new life together. The garden of love is green, without limit and yields many fruits other than sorrow or joy. Love is beyond either condition.