Wedding Venues Gauteng
Looking for the perfect wedding venue in Gauteng? Let The Pretty Blog help you find the best wedding venue for your special day. We have listings for Johannesburg, Pretoria and Muldersdrift wedding venues.
Take a look at the list below, wedding venues Gauteng recommended by The Pretty Blog.
Celebrate in the original barrel cellar, beside the historic turning watermill, under magnificent gum trees, or at the willow-clad dam. Beaumont Wines Venue brings together breathtaking spaces, award winning wines and delectable food.
Location: Botriver Web: www.beaumont.co.za Twitter: @Beauwine Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/beauwine
Contact Beaumont Wines
Contact Blue Bay Lodge
Contact Bosduifklip Restaurant
Contact De Uijlenes
Contact Devon Valley Hotel
A newly-developed Wedding & Function venue in a magnificent setting outside Paarl. Historic buildings expertly renovated and combined with contemporary design features and comforts. Includes an intimate chapel, landscaped gardens and luxurious guesthouse.
Location: Paarl Web: www.diamantestate.com Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DiamantEstate
Contact Diamant Estate
Contact Molenvliet Wine & Guest Estate
Contact Olive Rock
Contact Val de Vie Wine & Polo Estate
Contact Vrede & Lust Wine Estate
Wolfkop Camping Villages
Location: Citrusdal Web: www.wolfkopcampingvillages.co.za Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WolfkopnaturereserveCitrusdal
Contact Wolfkop Camping Villages
- Wedding Photographer Johannesburg
- Wedding Photographer Gauteng
- Wedding Photographer Durban
- Wedding Photographer Pretoria
- Somerset Wedding Photographer
- Wedding Photographer Midlands
- Wedding Photographer Cape Town
- Wedding Photographer Stellenbosch
- Wedding Photographer Bloemfontein
- Wedding Photographer Port Elizabeth
- Wedding Photographer East London
- Wedding Photographer Nelspruit
- Wedding Photographer Paarl
- Wedding Photographer Northern Cape
- Wedding Photographer George
Stay up to date with RSS
Get the latest Pretty Blog posts in your email. Don't miss anything.
No thanks, show me the RSS Feed