If there’s one day of the year you’re allowed to go a little overboard, it’s New Year’s Eve. Guys shine your shoes and ladies grab your clutch and heels, we’re having a glitter and glam party to bring in 2013.Blush pink with an array of metallics make the perfect colour combo for a glamorous soiree. And with a modern white space, you’ll keep the look classy and fresh. Serve childhood favourite eats like toffee apple and candy floss with a sparkly twits by adding edible glitter and gold leaf.
A big thank you the Landtscap team, your venue was the most wonderful setting. Another thank you to our beautiful friends for being our models, Johanna, Nikki, Tina, Alette, Sarel, JJ & Iaan, you were the perfect “guests”. And it’s always a pleasure to work with you Alicia Bluckle and Ida Webster. The girls looked fabulous. Christine Meintjes captured all the prettiness.PS. Please note that this was shot during Movember, hence the three hairy upper lips in the background.
- Photographers: Christine Meintjes |
- Styling : Anneke Roux & Nicola Pretorius |
- Venue: Landtscap |
- Cake, toffee apples & Macaroons: Nelle Cakes |
- Stationery: Seven Swans |
- Accessories : Two on Toast |
- Gold Earrings & Hairpin : Anomali |
- Clothes & Accessories : Lily Boutique |
- Clothes: Sash |
- Make-up & hair : Alicia Buckle |
- Hair: Ida webster |