1. Apply your foundation.
2. Give your eyes a gentle sweep of color. A very light and neutral colour will do the trick. (Brule by Mac.)
4. Give your cheeks a healthy glow with a suitable blusher. (Bobbi Brown’s Bronzing powder in nr 3)
5. Give your lips some definition and line them with a lip pencil. (Soar by Mac
6. Make some dots with the lip pencil. This is an amazing tip to make your lips stay on longer.
7. Fill the lips with a nice lip crayon. (Bobbi Brown has a very pretty shade “Coral Pink” and I love the lip crayons by Revlon