I recently bought a book for my husband called ‘The Cookiepedia’ – he started baking and hasn’t stopped! From Anzac biscuits to little Finger Biscuits filled with Raspberry Jam, Choc Chip Cookies, the list goes on and on and on… hence the inspiration for my latest DIY – the Milk Carton Box for Cookies – as there is nothing better than a cookie fresh out of the oven served with a glass of milk! ;)
Follow these easy steps to make your own Milk Carton Boxes filled with homemade treats!
- Download the printable template and print out on an A3 piece of card (or to whatever size you’d like).
- Cut out along the solid lines.
- Fold along the dotted lines.
- Join carton together with double sided tape on side flap.
- Pack carton with your freshly baked cookies.
- Punch hole in top flap and tie a piece of ribbon to the top to finish it off.
Happy baking and spreading the joy of homemade cookies!
View Post Tags